re: st: Plotting symbols: plus and cross

From   "Airey, David C" <>
Subject   re: st: Plotting symbols: plus and cross
Date   Thu, 14 Oct 2010 10:08:12 -0500

Actually, the diamond symbol (D or Dh) is really bad printed from Stata 11 on the mac too. I just noticed this. I typically use empty circles. This needs fixing. I don't think you could call this a diamond. Definitely not a rhombus as the lengths of the sides are not equal either on screen or paper.