st: -estout- and dependent variable label

From   Andrea Bennett <>
Subject   st: -estout- and dependent variable label
Date   Wed, 13 Oct 2010 17:58:31 +0200

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know whether it is possible to have an -estout- regression output displayed the following:

dep. var. Y     (1)     (2)     (3)

While I successfully can label the columns 1, 2, 3, I cannot find an option to tell -estout- to
add "dep. var. Y" on the first column of the table. Is this not possible or do I simply keep missing the right option?

Many thanks for your consideration,