Re: st: margins at every observation

Subject   Re: st: margins at every observation
Date   Tue, 12 Oct 2010 22:42:28 -0500

At 03:02 PM 10/12/2010, Maarten buis wrote:
--- On Tue, 12/10/10, Richard Williams wrote:
> I still want a generate option in -margins-.  It is the
> main feature from the old -adjust- command that has not
> carried over to -margins-.

I agree completely.

-- Maarten

I'm betting that a big part of the problem is the power and complexity of the -margins- command. A single command could conceivably lead to the generation of several new variables. That same power and complexity makes it hard to figure out how to get exactly the graphics you want.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu
WWW:    http://www.nd.edu/~rwilliam