st: biprobit error (note:constraint number 1 caused error (303)

From   Lina Marcela Cardona Sosa <>
Subject   st: biprobit error (note:constraint number 1 caused error (303)
Date   Tue, 12 Oct 2010 20:39:15 +0100

Dear all,

I am running a bivariate probit with a constraint. The constraint is
built following a previous loop. If the condition holds it creates the
constraint for the arthrho and then I use the constraint in the
bivariate probit. Once the bivariate probit is running I got the note
(note:constraint number 1 caused error (303) when the bivariate is
fitting equation 1 and equation 2. In any case the bivariate continues
and give me the final outcome. I am not sure whether is an actual
error or if it was just a comment to take into account.

In past stata lists someone got that error and someone addressed him
to the Stata Journal, STATA TIP 85 written by professor Cox. I have
read the article and it is most about looping among integers. actually
my loop is on several iterations that are still I do not
know what my problem is.

I would be very grateful with any help,

Kind Regards,