Re: st: Question on results export

Subject   Re: st: Question on results export
Date   Mon, 11 Oct 2010 21:40:28 -0400

Narasimhan Sowmyanarayanan <narasimhan.sowmyanarayanan@gmail.com> :
The commands you show would not run after a regression either--I am
guessing you have left out a line defining a matrix v.  But perhaps
the lag operators interfere with the name creation you have requested
(type -mat li v- to see the column names).  Why do you want to do
this?  There is almost surely a better solution than -svmat- followed
by -outsheet-.