st: Question on results export

From   Narasimhan Sowmyanarayanan <>
Subject   st: Question on results export
Date   Mon, 11 Oct 2010 21:26:36 -0400

I am trying to export a vce matrix in stata after the xtdpdsys
command. using the following sequence

xtdpdsys (commands)
svmat v , names(matcol)
outsheet v* using c:\myfile.csv, comma replace

The columns of my vce matrix dont get exported to a csv. However, when
I try the same command after a regress command, it works. I was
wondering if there is a specific reason ? Any insight will be highly