st: updated documentation via external link

From   "Airey, David C" <david.airey@vanderbilt.edu>
Subject   st: updated documentation via external link
Date   Sat, 9 Oct 2010 14:20:37 -0500

.

I was looking at the PDF documentation for -xtmixed-. At the top it said the documentation had been updated, and to see it, I should click a link. That took me online to a newer version of the PDF documentation. Why not just update the original documentation?