[no subject]

 -svy tab- will provide a direct answer to the question: " What are
the rates, and how different are they." I don't find the odds ratios
from -svy: logistic- to be informative unless transformed to rate
differences; -svy: tab- is based on the logit transform, and does it
for you.

One other poihnt: If you took equal numbers of people in each village
and equal numbers in each urban block, your sample should be
self-weighting, and your weighted prevalence rates and observed rates
should be very similar. If so, it would simplify your tables to report
the observed numerators, denominators, and rates, with the CIs from
the weighted analysis.

--Steve

Steven J. Samuels
sjsamuels@gmail. com