Re: st: Bootstrapping Error

Subject   Re: st: Bootstrapping Error
Date   Thu, 7 Oct 2010 10:58:10 -0500

It probably means that your program exits with error on most, if not
all, bootstrap samples. If you specified -dots-, then you would see a
green "." for every good sample, and "x" or "e" for invalid samples.
Your program might inadvertently drop some variables because of
collinearity problems, or fail to converge, or whatever else might be
happening. If you specify -noisily- option, you will see the output
from your command as it is executed by the -bootstrap-, and that way
you can find out what exactly is going on.