st: Chi-squared test after multiple imputation with ice

From   Jodie Katon <jkaton2@yahoo.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Chi-squared test after multiple imputation with ice
Date   Wed, 6 Oct 2010 10:04:45 -0700 (PDT)

I am trying to run chi-sq or anova to test the differences in means or prop=
ortions across a categorical variable w/ 3 categories. Can you do this u=
sing mim? The only way I have been able to do it is by first running a
regression and then using testparm. For example:

xi:mim:regress maternage i.diaboutcome
mim:testparm _Idiaboutco_1 _Idiaboutco_2

Thanks!