st: continuous interactions

From   Erum Ikramullah <>
To   "''" <>
Subject   st: continuous interactions
Date   Mon, 4 Oct 2010 15:52:09 -0400

Hello all,

Does anyone have experience running a continuous Xc continuous interaction in a multinomial regression model?  I need some help interpreting the findings.  Any guidance you can give will be much appreciated.

I have looked into this, but it seems like it might not be entirely appropriate as I am running mlogits.

Erum Ikramullah
Senior Research Analyst
4301 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Suite 350