Re: st: Handbook on impact evaluation with Stata examples

From   Roger Harbord <rmharbord@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Handbook on impact evaluation with Stata examples
Date   Mon, 4 Oct 2010 20:09:19 +0100

On 4 October 2010 10:28, Adam Collins <ACollins@fxb.org> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Since it is evident that there are some fairly negative viewpoints on this specific text, I wondered if I may change the direction of this discussion somewhat and ask you all what texts you DO recommend for impact evaluations using Stata.

I'm eagerly awaiting:

Causal Inference: Measuring the Effect of x on y
Austin Nichols
Expected publication date: 2011

See <http://www.stata-press.com/forthcoming.html>

Roger.