st: RE: Is there postestimation with mi estimate: xtmixed?

From   Nick Cox <n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk>
Subject   st: RE: Is there postestimation with mi estimate: xtmixed?
Date   Mon, 4 Oct 2010 17:54:33 +0100

Showing the code you typed and how Stata responded would help experts on these commands to answer your question.

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk

Art Burke

Is postestimation enabled with mi estimate: xtmixed?  It's not working for me, but I'm new to Stata and I don't know whether I'm asking for something that is not enabled or if I'm asking for it the wrong way.