st: ST graphs with CI's

From   Amal Khanolkar <>
To   Statalist to send query to statalist <>
Subject   st: ST graphs with CI's
Date   Mon, 04 Oct 2010 17:51:20 +0200

Hi everyone,

I've trying to figure out if it's possible to produce kaplan meier
survival curves with 95% CI bands for each curve in the graph. I wasn't
able to find anything on stata help. I know this is possible in some
other software packages. If its possible in stata, please do let me know :)

I need to be able to use the 'by' option as well for 'varlist'.

Amal Khanolkar,
PhD Student,
CHESS | Centre for Health Equity Studies,
Karolinska Institutet/Stockholm University,
Sveavägen 160, Sveaplan - 10691 Stockholm.

Phone: +46 (0)8 162584