Re: st: pseudo R2 with multiple imputed data

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: pseudo R2 with multiple imputed data
Date   Mon, 4 Oct 2010 15:07:39 +0200

thanks for your advice,

I guess I will just use the mean value of the pseudo R2s and include a
footnote with the proceeding so it is transparent.
(and as reply to a former suggestion of Leandro Brufman: fitstat does not
work with mim)

best
Cornelia