st: Estimate effects in treatreg model

From   zorobabel <>
Subject   st: Estimate effects in treatreg model
Date   Fri, 1 Oct 2010 16:28:04 -0700 (PDT)

Dear statalisters,

I'm not sure if i understand the coefficients of "treatreg". i don't know
whether the coefficients of treatment model are marginal effects. In fact, i
have the following specification:

treatreg y x1 x2 x3, treat(T= D1 D2 x1 x2)
where D1 is a continue variable.
I want to evaluate the effect of D1 on the outcome variable y. How can i

Many thanks in advance.