Re: st: Handbook on impact evaluation with Stata examples

From   Austin Nichols <>
Subject   Re: st: Handbook on impact evaluation with Stata examples
Date   Fri, 1 Oct 2010 14:29:43 -0400

Interesting, indeed, and follows much the same structure as my
presentations on the subject.
But unfortunately, the book is woefully incomplete and riddled with
egregious errors.