st: pseudo R2 with multiple imputed data

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: pseudo R2 with multiple imputed data
Date   Fri, 1 Oct 2010 12:44:03 +0200

Dear members of the list,

I am using -mim- to run some logistic regression models with multiple
imputed datafiles (using the cluster-option since I have multilevel-data).
I would like to compute any of the pseudo R2s to illustrate differences
between some models. Does anybody of you know, how to get that?

Up to now there is no output of the pseudo R2  by using mim. As I read,
for the regular R2 of a linear regression I cannot just compute the mean
value (Rubins Rule) due to the distribution of R2. Here I need to
fishers-z-transform the different R2s first. So I guess there are similar
problems and maybe also solutions for the pseudo R2?

I hope some of you can give me advice on that,
recards
Cornelia Gresch