Re: st: interesting reference

From   Stas Kolenikov <>
Subject   Re: st: interesting reference
Date   Thu, 30 Sep 2010 21:55:32 -0500

On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 2:10 PM, Austin Nichols <> wrote:
> Stas--
> I love this rant!
> Now, what if a crazy Russian says everyone must use entropic inference
> from now on?
> ps. how do you feel about the bus vs. the train?

I bike to work in Columbia, MO. I probably would bike in DC, too...
although I would have some reservations on a day like this :)). (For
the record, I made Austin take the train.)

But we are too far off the original track that I was interested in.
Any additional comments on my question about -confirm-ations and

Stas Kolenikov, also found at