Re: st:looping over 41 months over 3 full years(12 months each) and a half year (5 months)

From   Amanda Fu <mandy.fu1@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st:looping over 41 months over 3 full years(12 months each) and a half year (5 months)
Date   Thu, 30 Sep 2010 12:55:40 -0400

Dear Mr. Cox,

Thanks very much for the response! I used to have the impression that
you are located in Boston. Now I am totally clear.

All the best,
Amanda Fu