st: Multilevel estimation

From   Ray Chang <>
Subject   st: Multilevel estimation
Date   Tue, 28 Sep 2010 07:51:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Stata users,

I would like to estimate the firm-level performances by individual-level
variables whose samples came from the firms. So, it has two levels.
Can I use, e.g., mean values of the individuals belonging each firm without
bias? How do you do this? I appreciate any comments on this issue.
Thanks a lot. :)