st: A question for those using Mathematica

From   Quang Nguyen <>
Subject   st: A question for those using Mathematica
Date   Tue, 28 Sep 2010 02:37:13 -1000

Do you know an equavalent way of using the loop index in a variable
name in Mathematica. In particular, in Stata can we define variable
such as: var`i' ; where i is an index of a loop (e.g., "for" loop

Many thanks!

"My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person,
he believed in me." - Jim Valvano