Re: st: Mean and standard deviation of multiply-imputed values?

From   Clara Barata <maria_barata@mail.harvard.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Mean and standard deviation of multiply-imputed values?
Date   Mon, 27 Sep 2010 11:21:50 -0400

That's an excellent question. I have been computing my SDs by hand...
Clara

--
M. Clara Barata, Ed.M
Doctoral student, Human Development and Education

Lab phone: 617-496-0535
Fax: 617-495-3626
Cell: 857-253-1138