st: compare effect size between dummys and metrics variables in logistic regression

From   Jörg Eulenberger <j.eulenberger@web.de>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: compare effect size between dummys and metrics variables in logistic regression
Date   Sun, 26 Sep 2010 20:23:24 +0200

Dear Statalisters,
a have an more statistical Question. I want to calculate an binary logistic regression. I have all metric variables z-transformed (mean = 0, std=1) to compare the effect size between the independent variable. But I have also dummys in my Regressionmodell. What can i do to compare the effect size of the dummy's with the effect size of the metric independent variables? Or is that completely impossible?
Thanks,
Joerg