Re: st: RE: mlogit, how to set initial values?

From   richard boylan <richardtb25@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: RE: mlogit, how to set initial values?
Date   Fri, 24 Sep 2010 16:52:25 -0500

Thanks. It must be a new option in Stata 11 (I am still using Stata 10).

use http://www.stata-press.com/data/r10/sysdsn3.dta
mlogit insure age male nonwhite, from(age=-1  male=.56)
option from() not allowed