Re: st: Modeling % data

From   "Michael I. Lichter" <MLichter@buffalo.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Modeling % data
Date   Fri, 24 Sep 2010 13:59:41 -0400

I also want to endorse what Martin Weiss said:
I think Michael`s point is that he wants the animation gone for printing purposes, which he can do by finding all the slides that have all bullet points uncovered and printing _only those_. Such a version of an animated presentation is easy to compile for authors by adding the [handout] option to the beamer class. I think it would be good if authors of presentations for UGMs sent them in the handout format to Kit Baum.

-ml