Re: st: SPMAP: Maps with spmap overlapping pies or bars

Subject   Re: st: SPMAP: Maps with spmap overlapping pies or bars
Date   Fri, 24 Sep 2010 13:06:39 -0400

Eduard Bopo <bonedu.stat@googlemail.com> :
You can make such a graph with -twoway- and a fair amount of work
assembling the pieces.
Note -spmap- is just using -twoway- to draw polygons, shade them, etc.
You would need to assemble your little graphs and then plot them at
the right x,y coordinates on the overall map.
So, probably more work than you want to do...