st: Estimation Storage with XTPQML

From   milet <>
Subject   st: Estimation Storage with XTPQML
Date   Fri, 24 Sep 2010 17:14:46 +0200

I use Stata10 and have problems when I try to store estimations after a xtpqml procedure. Stata estimates properly the coefficients, and then calculates the robust standard errors, but when it comes to store the estimation, I get the following error message:
"last estimation results not found, nothing to store".
Is it because Stata only keeps in memory the estimation with robust standard errors, and does not consider it as an estimation (thus not able to store it?).

Many thanks.