st: Estimation Storage with XTPQML

From   milet <emmanuel.milet@cepii.fr>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Estimation Storage with XTPQML
Date   Fri, 24 Sep 2010 17:14:46 +0200

Hello,
I use Stata10 and have problems when I try to store estimations after a xtpqml procedure. Stata estimates properly the coefficients, and then calculates the robust standard errors, but when it comes to store the estimation, I get the following error message:
"last estimation results not found, nothing to store".
r(301);
Is it because Stata only keeps in memory the estimation with robust standard errors, and does not consider it as an estimation (thus not able to store it?).

Many thanks.