Re: st: Fwd: SPMAP: Maps with spmap overlapping pies or bars

From   Maurizio Pisati <maurizio.pisati@unimib.it>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Fwd: SPMAP: Maps with spmap overlapping pies or bars
Date   Fri, 24 Sep 2010 10:47:14 +0200

Yes, it is (with some limitations). Examples can be found in the -spmap- help file.
Best wishes,
Maurizio