RE: st: Modeling % data

From   Maarten buis <>
Subject   RE: st: Modeling % data
Date   Thu, 23 Sep 2010 07:38:03 +0000 (GMT)

--- On Wed, 22/9/10, Marlis Gonzalez Fernandez wrote:
> I think that using glm as you described is
> the best way given my data.  Now, I am not familiar
> with this stata command... will I interpret the coefficiants
> the same was as a regular linear regression?

No, you would probably want to use the -margins- or -mfx-
command. There is an example on page 41 in my talk at the German
Stata Users' Meeting. <>
These can be interpreted in a similar way as linear regression

Hope this helps,

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie
Universitaet Tuebingen