Re: st: RE: analysis of mixture experiments

From   Dan Kahan <>
Subject   Re: st: RE: analysis of mixture experiments
Date   Wed, 22 Sep 2010 16:23:39 -0400

thanks. I know dirifit; I am very fond of it. But here the proportions are my
IVs, not the DV, which is a continuous variable (one to which I would
ordinarily fit an OLS linear regression, except that that seems
intuitively wrong to me where my IVs are proportions).