st: RE: Modeling % data

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RE: Modeling % data
Date   Wed, 22 Sep 2010 17:47:11 +0200

<>

Try Maarten`s -ssc d zoib-

HTH
Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
[mailto:owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu] On Behalf Of Marlis Gonzalez
Fernandez
Sent: Mittwoch, 22. September 2010 17:03
To: 'statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu'
Subject: st: Modeling % data

My outcome variable is a % (% error in a language test).  We do have many 0
and 100.  I need to be able to do a multiple regression to adjust for known
predictors of the variable vs. the predictors of interest.

It was suggested that I use qreg.  I've done so and it seems to work.  Any
thoughts?  I can provide more details if necessary.

Thanks!