st: Re: Re: Cochran Mantel Haenszel Statistic

From   "Joseph Coveney" <jcoveney@bigplanet.com>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: Re: Re: Cochran Mantel Haenszel Statistic
Date   Wed, 22 Sep 2010 22:30:26 +0900

Robert A Yaffee wrote:

   Has any attempted to write a Cochran Mantel-Haenszel Statistic for the
homogeneity of stratified crosstabulations?

Yeah, I've written a Stata module to do all three of the chi-square test
statistics that SAS's PROC FREQ gives with the CMH option.  It's been sitting
on my laptop since spring waiting for me to run it through the pertinent
examples in Maura E. Stokes, Charles S. Davis, Gary G. Koch, _Categorical Data
Analysis Using the SAS System_  2nd ed. (Cary: SAS Institute, 2000).

I'll try to move it to the front of the queue.  If your former student wants
to take a look at it, I can e-mail you the ado-file, but I'd consider it still
alphaware.

Joseph Coveney