st: estimate precision in MATA

From   Marie-Claire Robitaille-Blanchet <>
Subject   st: estimate precision in MATA
Date   Wed, 22 Sep 2010 15:04:23 +0800

Dear all,

I would like to increase the estimate precision in MATA. So I'm basically looking for the MATA equivalent of the "format" command in Stata. Which command should I use?

Thanks in advance,