st: xtunitroot ips gives blank results

From   Ben Gilbert <bgilbert10@yahoo.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: xtunitroot ips gives blank results
Date   Tue, 21 Sep 2010 11:50:31 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Statalisters,
I'm trying to run stata's xtunitroot ips command on a large unbalanced panel (N=10,000, T ranges from 52 to 292), and there are no missing observations. The program runs, but the output is blank. I get the normal output with a table where test statistics should be, but all the statistics are missing and it says (Not available) where the Fixed-N exact critical values should be reported. I've scoured the web for others with this problem, but there doesn't seem to be much guidance on xtunitroot. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.
Ben Gilbert