st: Re: simultaneous-equation model for panel data

From   "Dimitriy V. Masterov" <dvmaster@gmail.com>
To   "Jabr, Wael M" <wael.jabr@student.utdallas.edu>
Subject   st: Re: simultaneous-equation model for panel data
Date   Mon, 20 Sep 2010 13:08:32 -0400

It may not have been clear from the thread that I referred you to, but
what you are looking for does not exist.

DCM