st: ltable for repeated events

From   Sowmya Rajan <>
Subject   st: ltable for repeated events
Date   Mon, 20 Sep 2010 08:54:17 -0400

I'm working on discrete-time event history modeling for a case of
repeated events (multiple episodes). I'd like to construct life tables
by age and race using this data on multiple episodes per respondent.
As far as I can see, the STATA command for life tables is ltable;
however, I don't think this command is set up for repeated events. I
am sort of stuck here, since I am not able to find the appropriate
code for drawing up a life table for repeated events. I was wondering
if there is a specific way/ code/ command to handle this, and would
really appreciate any help/ advice you may have in this regard.

Sowmya Rajan.