st: ltable for repeated events

From   Sowmya Rajan <>
Subject   st: ltable for repeated events
Date   Sun, 19 Sep 2010 18:43:53 -0700 (PDT)

I'm working on discrete-time event history modeling for a case of
repeated events (multiple episodes). I'd like to construct life tables
by age and race using this data on multiple episodes per respondent.
As far as I can see, the STATA command for life tables is ltable;
unfortunately, I don't think this command is set up for repeated
events. I am sort of stuck here, since I am not able to find the
appropriate code for drawing up a life table for repeated events. I
was wondering if there is a specific way/ code/ command to handle
this, and would really appreciate any help/ advice you may have in
this regard.

Sowmya Rajan.