Fwd: st: Illustrate SRS in a graph

From   Richard Ohrvall <[email protected]>
To   statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   Fwd: st: Illustrate SRS in a graph
Date   Fri, 17 Sep 2010 20:00:56 +0200

Just an additional small question, is there some way that I can
extract all the proportions and their lower and upper bonds from the
simulation by using some sort of loop? I have made it by repeating the
code for each group, i.e. [x:1], [x:2] and so on. But to make the code
a bit leaner when I have many groups I assume there is some way to
loop this, but my tries with -foreach var- did not work well. Any
suggestions?

Richard