st: RE: Problems with reshape long

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: Problems with reshape long
Date   Fri, 17 Sep 2010 01:48:19 +0200

What do the error messages say?

-----Original Message-----
[] On Behalf Of Kris Anderson
Sent: Donnerstag, 16. September 2010 21:55
Subject: st: Problems with reshape long

I need to reshape some data in order to run a repeated measures ANOVA.
When I try to run the syntax, I get error messages.

reshape long cuestay - b6famrt, i(sub_num) j(scene) string

The variable scene (j), hoped to be the identifier variables in long
form, is not numeric. It is cue, a1, b1, a2, b2, etc. Each scene has
about 5 variables that are within.

What do I need to do in order to make this work?