st: RE: disable 32 character limit

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: disable 32 character limit
Date   Thu, 16 Sep 2010 00:30:37 +0200

I do not think I follow: Which limit are you complaining about? The length
of a variable name? And what is the exact problem with it?

-----Original Message-----
[] On Behalf Of Helge
Sent: Mittwoch, 15. September 2010 18:41
Subject: st: disable 32 character limit

is there any way to do this? i have dependent variables with very fine
distinctions, and this is always giving me a hard time, esp when
automatically saving estimates. seems like this is redundant now that
computers have more than 5kb ram. i really cant make the names any
shorter without making them completely unreadable.