Re: st: Re: Slides of London 2010 Meeting

From   Roger Newson <r.newson@imperial.ac.uk>
Subject   Re: st: Re: Slides of London 2010 Meeting
Date   Wed, 15 Sep 2010 13:50:53 +0100

The slides will eventually be accessible at the conference website maintained by Kit Baum, whose URL (as I understand) will be
http://ideas.repec.org/s/boc/usug10.html

This web page is not accessible yet, at least to me. I have sent my presentation to Kit, but he may not yet have got back to Boston from the UK.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes

Roger

Roger B Newson BSc MSc DPhil