st: Estimating the number of workers in each industry in each district

From   Arka Roy Chaudhuri <gabuisi@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Estimating the number of workers in each industry in each district
Date   Wed, 15 Sep 2010 00:24:07 -0700

Dear All,
       I have a data set which has information at the individual
level.I have variables which record the district of residence of the
individual, the industry of employment of the individual and other
demographic characterstics.The data set also comes with weights which
represents the probability that a particular household is included in
the sample.Thus all individuals belonging to a particular household
get the same weight.Now I want to estimate the number of workers
belonging to each industry in a particular district.Could anyone
please advice on the correct stata code that I should write to get my
desired estimates?Also I would be grateful if somebody could advice me
on the possible biases that might affect my estimates at the
industry-district level.I would really appreciate any help in this
regard.Thanks

Regards,
Arka
--