st: xtreg using only individuals whose DV changes

From   Anders Fremstad <>
Subject   st: xtreg using only individuals whose DV changes
Date   Tue, 14 Sep 2010 10:58:29 -0400

I am running: xtreg life_satisfaction income married..., fe i(personid)

I would like to run the same regression using only data from those
individuals whose life_satisfaction changes over time.  Is there a way
to do this using the xtreg command?  Or do I need to temporarily drop
individuals whose DV doesn't change -- and if so, how?

Thanks for your help,
Anders Fremstad
University of Massachusetts