Re: st: why i can not test my paramerters?

From   Maarten buis <>
Subject   Re: st: why i can not test my paramerters?
Date   Mon, 13 Sep 2010 11:57:28 +0000 (GMT)

--- On Mon, 13/9/10, oliazim wrote:
> Whatever model i try i can not make the postestimation
> tests. I save my results in the memory but when i implement
> the test the program says i do not have such the model (results) in
> the memory:
>  gmm
> (Conditional:indexprem_c-{a0}-worldindex*{b1}-windex_cpi*{b_cpi}-windex_prr*{b_prr}
> -windex_oil*{b_oil}-windex_indust*{b_ind}),
> instruments(Conditional: worldindex windex_cpi windex_prr
> windex_oil windex_indust) wmatrix(hac bartlett 1)
> warning: 46 missing values returned for equation 1 at
> initial values
>  testparm windex_cpi windex_prr windex_oil windex_indust,
> equation(Conditional)
> equation Conditional not found
> r(303);
>  testparm worldindex indexprem_c windex_cpi windex_prr
> windex_oil windex_indust
> no such variables
> r(111);

The reason is because you got the names of the parameters
wrong. Add the option -coeflegend- to your -gmm- command
to see how the coefficients are exactly named.

Hope this helps,

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie
Universitaet Tuebingen