st: logistic reg version 8 & 11

From   Oliver Jones <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: logistic reg version 8 & 11
Date   Fri, 10 Sep 2010 09:09:36 +0200

Hi Ricardo,
I am not sure, but a colleague of mine told me that another colleague experienced the same strange behaviour of Stata. This colleague asked the Stata Company about it and the said that the algorithms to calculate the results improved...
Maybe the same explanation is true for the commands you use.

Best,
Oliver
--
Universität Bielefeld