Re: st: Standard Errors for Skewness & Kurtosis

From   Stas Kolenikov <>
Subject   Re: st: Standard Errors for Skewness & Kurtosis
Date   Thu, 9 Sep 2010 22:08:05 -0500

On Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 9:52 PM, Philip Burgess
<> wrote:
> I can't find any ado that calculates the standard errors for skewness
> Do you know of such or how I might estimate these?

Is there anything available as a by-product of -sktest-? If not, the
ado-file must compute the standard errors to perform the test, I

Stas Kolenikov, also found at