st: Overlaying KM survival curves

From   Ziad Khatib <>
Subject   st: Overlaying KM survival curves
Date   Thu, 9 Sep 2010 13:55:24 +0200

I tried to look on the web for an answer for this question but in
vain. Crossing fingers to find an answer here.
I wonder if the person can overlay KM survival curves for 1) showing
time to outcome "viremic" and 2) viremic by type of adherence?
I could do the graphs for each point separately. Now I am trying to
overlay both graphs.

Is this possible?

Thank you for considering this email.
Best regards