re: st: repeated (sic) longitudinal analysis

From   "Airey, David C" <david.airey@Vanderbilt.Edu>
Subject   re: st: repeated (sic) longitudinal analysis
Date   Wed, 8 Sep 2010 15:12:10 -0500

I think -xtgee- only allows one level of repeated measures data, not more. If you have multilevel data, you need to use mixed models, such as -xtmixed-.