Re: st: RE: how to create a stata package?

From   Neil Shephard <nshephard@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: RE: how to create a stata package?
Date   Wed, 8 Sep 2010 14:08:51 +0000

On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 1:57 PM, Carlo Fezzi <c.fezzi@uea.ac.uk> wrote:
> Dear statalisters,
>
> I worked on some code to estimate multiple equation heteroskedastic Tobit
> models via Quasi Maximum Likelihood. Seems to work fine on my data and I
> would like it to transform it in a proper .ado file and make it available
> for download in a package on ssc.
>
> Can anybody point out which are the required steps to do this?

-search pkg- leads you to...

FAQ     . . . . . . . Submitting and retrieving materials from the SSC Archive
        3/04    http://www.repec.org/bocode/s/sscsubmit.html/

Neil

--
"One should as a rule, respect public opinion in so far as is
necessary to avoid starvation and to keep out of prison, but anything

Email - nshephard@gmail.com
Website - http://slack.ser.man.ac.uk/